Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

The last Day

Today is the last day of Term 2 and also is my last day at this school and I will miss this school but mostly my friends, the reason I will miss this school is because I have came to this school since I was 5. 

I can't wait for the holidays because I have no idea what we will be doing throughout the holidays something I also can't wait for is spending time with my family and i'm expecting one of my friends to come down and visit me.
I am really really going to miss my friends and they are going to miss me to. Here are some of my friends blog post.


Arizona - Good Morning, Today is the last day of term 2 for Tamaki Primary. I am very excited but not that much because I won't be seeing my friends for a while and 2 of my friends Lizzy and Taonga are sisters and they are going to another school and we will miss them a lot but I hope they make good new friends at their new school. I wish them all the best at their new school, house and area they are going to living in.Image result for the truth ...... im going to miss you gif







Mary Jane - Something i'm not going to be happy about today and this week is that it's currently my best friends last day at this school and I really don't want to see her go because we are really close and I just want her to stay but life will still go on and I can't make her parents stay and things like that


No comments:

Post a Comment