Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Math Reflection

Maths Reflection.




What types of questions did you find easy?
The questions that i found really easy was all the questions that included adding, subtraction, multiplacaitions and fractions. A the first and second questions was easy


What did you find hard?

The questions I found hard was all the questions that had to do with measuring and also the other that i found really hard was moving page to page and the questions were hard not all of them but some. Somthing else that i found hard was finding the stratagy and answers.

What do you think you need to improve on with your maths

With maths I think I need to improve on working faster and focusing because evry time one of my friends start talking to me i never get work finished because I get distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment