Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Reflection about maths.




Image result for a pencil line
WALT : take a test on maths
  1.  What types of questions did you find easy?
What I found easy was the missing number. The missing number  was 100 - 34 = 66 It was tricky a bit but mostly easy because I showed how I could use it like for example I went 60 + 40 = 90 , 6 + 4 = 10, so 90 + 10 = 100 so that was the way of me doing my strategy. My other thing that i found easy was the part when you had to find what was 30 + 10 or something like that but it was easy.


2.  What types of questions did you find challenging? 

What I found challenging was the question that said what was 2 1/2 ands that was the hardest challenging question I had to find out. The other thing I had to find out was trying to find out what was the fraction was when it was multiplying by 3. My 3rd thing that I found hard was the shapes of how to find out what was the opposite of the shape wich was really hard. My last thing that is hard for math's is  the times table it says 9x7= something.

3.  What do you think you need to improve on your maths ?

I think what I should improve on my times table so that when there is an test going on for example then I will know my questions for my answers. My second thing I need to work on is my fractions for my equations ready. The third thing I need to improve is an maths question to get focused and understand what to do next time. My last thing I need to improve on is asking for help when I'm stuck on something then  I just need to tell the teacher.


No comments:

Post a Comment