Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Sugar

Sugar is bad, Others are glad
Make the society sad,
We need good food
To help us poop
All the bad ways

Glucose, Sucrose, Lactose
Help the body provide
For energy!
And Health!
And good things inside
Except for that one guy


FRUCTOSE!!
My names fructose
I’m the sweetest guy
Find me in plant's
And in your fruit pies
But don’t you worry!
I’m all so fine.
With my refined sugars
And my hidden lies
And believe me - I’m not trying to hide
What’s there to give
I gonna provide

Lovey - But no this man is really bad
Ricky - No I’m not.
Lovey - he’s not healthy
Ricky - but the truth sucks


My names glucose
I’m good for you
I give you energy
And health.
For your exercise
I can help  you
To keep alive
Weird enough
I’m in




Allo Allo Imma sucrose with the whatso’s
YEAH!
And i’m 50 50 of the glucose and fructose
Huh?
Wouldn’t you want to know about me
Enough to biologically x-ray see
Ya see those
That’s a portal vein
Get sent to the liver
But don’t settle round here
*Be the Victim*
Because you really are bad
You make me sick
Haha, ya get it, because in the body - and you like, you’ll kill the body
very funny

Excuse me, hello there
I’d like a little say here
I’m still a sugar
In just a different form



Interesting Facts,
  • Fructose is the sweetest sugar around / Found in many plants etc
  • Fructose is sweeter than sucrose ( Table sugar )
  • Sugar cane and sugar beets have highest concentration of sugar
  • Sugar cane beets can be eaten raw / Also known as pure sugar
  • As pancreatic cancer cells have been shown to use fructose for cell division, speeding up the growth and spread of the cancer
  • Lactase Enzymes
  • Enzymes: This collects fructose to burn off for energy, but when fructose goes through to the liver only a little bit goes to the rest of the body then in the liver we have an overload of fat if stored for too long the fructose turns into fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment